Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Economics

You know,according to Microeconomic said that,human have unlimited wants but have limited income...
When i studied that time,i do not realized how true is the statement...

This few days,i totally experienced the UNLIMITED wants and my LIMITED income....
I keep remind myself not to spend so much in order i can save money to buy others thing..(it sound very weird that i save $$ to spend ~.~)
But i think just a few days i already went to the ATM machine for 4-5 times and each times the money come out from the machine is 3 digit....
And now,my purse left i think like RM30++ but got RM20 is housemate give me to pay the water bill and i will left only RM10++ and later i still have to spend for the movie ticket...

OMG!!!!after 12am,my purse will just like the CINDERELLA from princess to a cleaner girl T___T



You know,now i really fully understand the Microeconomic talked about what...
T______T


And now i got 2 option to rescue my current situation
1)let my UNLIMITED wants turns to LIMITED
2)let my LIMITED income turns to UNLIMITED

i actually prefer the second option and i do believe you all too...

Can someone intro me some good earning part time job???
I need $$$$$ to fulfill my UNLIMITED wants!!!!!!!!

xoxo
-yin-




1 comment:

  1. 你的话好深奥,我会反复的思考一下。。。

    ReplyDelete