Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

update

ok,i decided to update my blog due to Miss Ong and the Mr. Lee are both complaining me and Vancas have the almost same content for our previous post....

Ehm.....actually i have nothing much to blog, because currently is exam period, i everyday comic, anime,calculation, and theory.... very confused....

Yesterday(6/5) is Shan May,Shazwan, birthday and the Miss Loke anniversary ♥♥♥
Here to wish both of my classmate happy birthday and another classmate happy anniversary =)

Tomorrow will be off day, means no exam for tomorrow but still i have to do revision for my sat paper =(

Ehm....ok,nothing to blog...feel to update my blog because Mr Lee said he now set a time to visit my blog, Mon,Wed and Fri is me...Since tomorrow is Friday so i feel like type something to let Mr Lee read xD

p/s: Love is fragile

xoxo
-yin-




No comments:

Post a Comment