Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Decision

Making decision is such a crucial action, because you will never know whether your decision is right or wrong...

If right, then congratulation, you did a great job...
But how is wrong???it might make you regret like no hell and if it involve others in, people may blame you as well....

The only bad habit, is that i always feel regret for all the decision i made..
I also do not know why,i should train myself become much more steady....

I do not know whether my decision now is right or wrong, but since i decided to do so, then i should just go like this...

i should trust myself....

p/s: ehm...i'm not that steady i think because i'm a girl and girl is always change....

hahahahaha.....what a good excuse for myself =)

xoxo
-yin-

1 comment:

  1. Not only you my dear. Everyone must learn how to make decision. But from my experience the decision that give u the most benefit and less problem is the best solution. There is no single perfect decision that can satisfied everyone. Someone or something had to be sacrificed.

    ReplyDelete