Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

tired

This month so lazy to update my blog, because from the very first of March i was busying my midterm, every week also keep study and study until now...Because after the very stupid midterm i still got few mountain of assignment and presentation to go....
Can i really hired someone to do my assignment for me and get a good great???

The others reason i do not feel like want to blog is because this month is not really a good month for me to blog,because i being moody and sad from the beginning of month until now my feeling from sad + disappointed into >> numb...

I do not feel like blog my moody thing or whatever negative thing in this public blog, because i believe that unhappiness actually will affect others.
So i will choose to blog in my private blog...

But the problem is if i keep continue not blog at here my public blog will become meaningless.....If you do not feel like want to read something emo post you can just go out from my page now because seriously the following post is actually my very private post just that i really have nth to blog and blog it out...

Ok,start my story....Ehm...The story began with....i feel so disappointed to someone i care so much, because how he treat me and this and that really made me feel so disappointed and sad....I even cried for a few days because of how lousy he treated me....

When there is any family problem i not dare to tell him or even when i really stress in my exam i also have to lie to him or this or that just because i dun like him "fu yan"me.When i complained about how "fu yan" of his attitided, he will answer me " you always complain the same thing, not your family problem then will be your exam nor results." You may not remember what the person said exactly that time but you will always remember how the feel at that moment;that time i really feel so hurt because you are so special to me,that's the reason why i will find you discuss everything, but i have no idea why you will think like that...Whenever you got anything i will try all my best just to support you or listen to you or made myself as a crowd just to let you laugh...

I always help you to find excuse in order to comfort myself,but it actually so damn tired....


I was so tired to listen to you said do not compare to others couple or your brother just want to show off or even you bought me the watch is just to show off to my brother.

By asking you buy me a flower you asked me to sell the watch you give me and use the money to buy the flower??? I was really stunned at that moment and really feel speechless and pity to myself...

If you still thought i being so sad because you not buying anything to me then you are so wrong and i was so lazy to explain here....

Should either one of us take some action??i have no idea also...

I know you will say you are busy your career because it just started,but i m so tired dy....

I not purposely want to post this out if you are viewing;just that my patient got a limit and i was so tired to pretend dy....

p/s: i always think that the one who love you won't made you cry....

xoxo
-yin-




2 comments:

  1. 敢爱又敢恨更敢言!!
    佩服你的勇敢,多希望我也能像你那么敢言。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我只是想把我的感想写出来,不然憋在心里我很快死。。。

    ReplyDelete