Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

blood donation

Yeappy!!!!After the very stupid emo post i decided to faster let you all forget those unhappy thing of me, so today i would like to post some meaningful and happy thing~~~~~

By looking my title you can know that i having blood donation today =)
Actually i feel like want to donate my blood quite a long time ago, last time during Cyberpreneur project i really want to donate, but i not dare to go for it...

Then why will i not scare today??Because my heart feel more pain currently...And i feel like want to donate out those unhappy blood(ok, i know it may sound not nice,but i do not think that my feeling can really donate out through blood, if like that, everyone will just go to donate blood when they are unhappy)

Let the picture do the talk,but i do not capture because i scare the nurse scold me =(


Me =) but capture me so ugly,see how un-pro is the photographer is...>,<



Miss Shu Yun Yun (u can see her teeth,so happy)



OSY blood, the nurse cucuk salah xD


me ^.^V osy also very geng loh,can donate blood while capture me


and after we donate blood we get a certificate and sushi voucher and a soya =)
I can conclude that donating blood is actually not pain 1 loh,is like no feeling 1,but you must remember to have enough sleep and having breakfast before you go for blood donation
And it is so meaningful and satisfaction after you see the pack of your blood

After the blood donation,shu yun yun being so naughty by keeping capture me during class...
And i actually like this, although she asked me to photoshop if i really want to post but i dun know how to "shop"it,so i will just post it up like this,for all of you please ignore the girl who wearing pink color shirt but focus on the green color shirt girl, see how hardworking are me...kekekeke


she so beh song me so hardworking....

Last,Kar Weng weng said my new shirt look like the bandar puteri uniform???er...i forgot what the club name just remember got puteri...
so i capture it and want to ask is my shirt look a like the puteri uniform???
and i took with yang yang



conclusion,today is a not bad day,although i cried in the morning =(

xoxo
-yin-




No comments:

Post a Comment