Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Beginning

I decided to let my blogspot to be my private blog,since i have so many secret and own feeling wanna to be remember.. =P

But then,sometimes i want to share something really good with you all,i have no place to shout,therefore i decided to open a new blog in wordpress,why wordpress but not blogspot??

Ehm...i also dun know why,just feel like want to change a "new environment" to release my feeling.

SO,my very first wordpress post i will give to shu yun,since she tagged me quite a long time and seems like noboday want to choi her,because i saw her leave comment in everyone shout box,but no one really want to do the test...

1) 大名: Lee Sue Yin
2)生日: 5th July
3)谁传给你的: Miss Ong aka pig aka shu shu ">yun shu ">yun ">yun aka shu yun aka ong shu yun
4)生日想拿到什么礼物: Ehm...knowledge???
5)最近压力大的事: Waiting final result
6)想做的事: Travel
7)有没有喜欢的人: You know i know xD
8)跟谁出去最幸福+快乐: BFE group and the one you know i know xD
9)如果你的好朋友吵架了,你会怎么做: Let her/him calm her/himself down
10)最想和别人去那里: who is the 别人??
11)圣诞节想做什么: Dun want tell you =P
12)最想跟谁庆祝圣诞节: Aiyo,dun ask silly question
13)最近在做什么: keep shouting boring at home
14)有几个兄弟姐妹: 2 brothers
15)最喜欢的一首英文/华文歌: all xjapan and soda green songs
16)喜欢什么颜色: Rainbow color
17)上厕所会不会冲水: You say ??
18)喜欢男还是女生: depend
19)最想大大声说什么: Ehm....i very happy ah~~~~~~~~~~~
20)半夜敢不敢上厕所: Why not??
21)你现在最恨谁: none
22)现在喜欢做什么: Build castle in the air xD
23)睡相好不好看: Haha,what a good question
24)现在的时间: 10.00AM
25)是否厌恨传给你这卷子的人: How will i hate my shu yun yun xD
26)体重多少: Yer,this 1 secret leh...never ask a girl's weight..
27)今天天气: Cloudy
28)如果忙完了你最想做什么: I have no idea
29)失眠后会怎样: I seldom have insomnia
30)你晚上睡觉会不会尿床: No,no i very healthy =)
31)你晚上睡觉会不会流口水: Haha,sometimes
32)你有没有吃过夜宵: When i with evan sure i will have
33)近期开心的事: Holiday-ING
34)自由对你来说重要吗: Very important.
35)你觉得在朋友当中谁最性感: Ehm....Guo yao???xD
36)你觉得你比较笨还是聪明: Of course smart,no one is stupid
37)你比较喜欢爸爸还是妈妈: No comment
38)你现在最想看到谁: Hide,possible??
39)你爱看戏吗: YA gua...
40)你敢向你讨厌的人说"我恨你"吗: I told u i din hate anyone..

++附加问题++

你打算几时结婚啊: When got people want to marry me then i will get marry..
你喜欢你的生活吗: Why not??=)
相信塔罗牌吗: Quite accurate but I'm not superstitious.
睡觉前所做的事情: Read "Secret"
你的偶像: Myself =)
你喜欢的季节: Summer,yeah baby!!!
最想去的地方: Rome
最讨厌怎样的性格的人: Those can't keep promise
你会抽烟吗: No.
你会喝酒吗: Yes.
你常哭吗: Yeah,but i will cry because i'm too happy...
你常笑吗: Of course =D
想睡到几点: Until cannot fall sleep anymore.
朋友和情人你会选谁: both

机会+命运你会选谁: chance
你很自恋吗: I think so (after joining brunch of 自恋狂) =p
你有穿耳洞吗: Can consider yes
喜欢吃冰吗: not really
现在幸福吗: Of course,i feel like i'm the most welfare
最在乎谁: Everyone
房间里最重要的东西是什么: My yao yao
没有朋友你会怎么做:Dun know,because this is impossible

如果天使给你实现一个愿望,你想要什么: I wish everyone in the world can live happily and peace
这个问题废吗: Yeah,baby~~
喜欢那个水果: Strawberry and Apple
最怕人家问你什么: ...................
喜欢下雪吗: Yes.i love snowman =)
下辈子要做什么: Myself
希望再被tag吗: Depend on the question
你喜欢等人吗: Depend the one i wait is who

Shu yun yun,i answered all the question d....You see how good is me xD

I not gonna to tag others because i know most of them won't do the test...

xoxo

-yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment