Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

keep fit

Just finish dinner with my family and saw my mom friend's having dinner at the same place.
I was very hurt to heard what my mom friend's said T___T
Following will be our speech,

Me:Aunt~~~
Aunt:Yoh~~You (that time i though she wanna praise me beautiful,you all know loh,aunt all like this mah,but...) You so fat!!!!What happen to you,why so fat!!!???
Me: *speechless* i got so fat meh??
Baba: of course lah,got eat rice 1 leh...
Me: speechless again...



Once reach home faster search some article about keep fit and i actually saw this...
Following is the video i would like to share to you guys who are actually keeping fit like me
i do not know effective or not,but it is not a bad thing to try it,since very easy to do only...

K,enjoy the video,i dun know how to post the video in blog,so go youtube watch yourself xD

5 minutes kick your tummy away

use bottle to help you keep tummy

the usage of shoe


hope this can help you

AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!!

xoxo
-yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment