Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

future me;future parent

After i saw popteen i feel like wanna write this in order to remind the future me become such parent.

The popteen magazine is actually interview those girls which graduated from high school and talked about their life after they graduated from high school.

One of the interviewee is a 22years old housewife,she found herself pregnant when she was 18years old.
She decided not to abort the baby and when she told her mom,her mom told her "the one who will injure is girl side,and i have nothing much to say" and she actually very scare to let her dad know,so she wait until when she pregnant in the 6months she only sms her dad and told him,he dad said "since this is your decision,just go ahead and i will support you"

After i watch this interview,i was like ya,this is your life,since you choose to walk this way i have nothing much to say but support you.

I hope the future me will be like this also,not only think about "own faces" but also think about what my child he/she actually want to do.

My own opinion is the girl is very brave,because she took her responsibility on what had she did.She did not abort the baby but deliver it,she actually show her daughter photo in the magazine and also her son,i can feel that she having a happy moment.


The future me ah,remember do not force your children,not to force him/her to do this and that,listen to what she/he want,tell him/her to chase their dream but not tease them you are so stupid,this is impossible to happen.

I keep think about,if last time my parent let me to do this and that,encourage me,praise me when i am right will i be different compare with the current me??

Try to praise the people around you,if you have the ability to make people happy why don't you do that?

Being a parent is not easy,but as my parent's child i also feel very difficult,i do know you all are having many pressure and you may sacrifice many thing to take care us.

p/s:recently i very easily get hurt,so pls do take care of your word,because even if you are kidding but your word do mean something to me.
pp/s:我复原能力强,可是我心碎能力更强。。

xoxo
-yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment