Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

teapot

This is my previous post in my previous blog..
Is actually very nice to view back what have you wrote last time,because it do means something to me =)

This post very nice,so i decided to post it again..


i'm a little teapot short and fat~~~~
=(
i know i'm fat,i wish to keep fit and become a vase,but my laziness kill me...
giv me some strength to keep fit...
arhgg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
i want wear nice nice shirt,fit fit tee,no tummy~~~~~
jia you~~~~
p/s:mango said,i can't go out because hor,teapot easily break....lol


the bold word is actually my previous post,i also forget why that time why have the urge want to keep fit,force by Mr Lim??
i also forgot...

Now do not have the urge to keep fit,just to think about stay healthy that is enough for me..


p/s:Nowdays i have earlier Alzheimer,OMG!!!!
pp/s:Happy Birthday Xiao hui!! <3 <3

xoxo
-yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment