Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tough




Yesterday evening i received a message which one of my best friend told me his father passed away,the only thing i thought at that moment is it reminiscence me when my grandma passed away.So i do understand his feeling,this is the time which he really need someone to support him.I'm glad that that time i never call "that person" which i really wanna do so at that moment,because at that moment i really need someone to comfort me,give me support.It made me become stronger like now =)

Steal from shu yun msn display : always tell myself i am the lucky one to experience earlier so that i can avoid it in the future.

It so true,we may blame the God when something bad happen to us,but after some time we may appreciate that this had happen to you,because if the same thing happen again to you or others you will able to handle it or help others.

When we experience something,it will make us much more stronger,life is full of obstacle,we must keep fighting.

I hope that my friend can become much more stronger than before,stand up and fight for his life.

p/s:We should smile while fighting for our life =)

xoxo

-yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment